The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
1. Use of this website does not create an attorney-client relationship between users of this site and any other party whatsoever. Neither transmission nor receipt of information from this website creates an attorney-client relationship between users of this site and any other party whatsoever. No attorney-client relationship exists between the users of this website and any other party, including but not limited to John Massih or Massih Law, LLC.
2. Emailing Massih Law, LLC does not create an attorney-client relationship between users of this site and any other party whatsoever. Neither John Massih nor Massih Law, LLC will enter into an attorney-client relationship on-line, through this website, through any other website, or through electronic mail or any other electronic medium. It is our policy to enter an attorney-client relationship only through a written engagement or retainer agreement, and only where doing so would comply with all applicable laws and ethical rules.
3. Transmission of information on-line, over the Internet, or through the electronic means can be unstable, unreliable and insecure. There is a risk that information may be intercepted illegally. There may also be a risk of waiving attorney-client and/or work-product privileges that might attach to such communications, where a proper attorney-client relationship exists. You should not send information or facts via email relating to your legal problem or question. If you are not an existing client of ours, your email may not be privileged or confidential. Moreover, some states have suggested that even if you are our client, email communications may not be privileged.
4. This website is not intended to be a source of solicitation or legal advice. The reader should NOT consider this website information to be an invitation for an attorney-client relationship, should not rely on information provided herein, and should always seek the advice of competent legal counsel in the reader’s state.
6. Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
7. Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
8. This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
9. All trade marks reproduced in this website which are not the property of, or licensed to, the operator are acknowledged on the website. Unauthorized use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offense.
From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of the United States of America.